All 13 art Reviews

Larry Robertson Larry Robertson

This is a well-rendered sketch, but the nose is slightly off. If you want to improve, I'd recommend sitting down and drawing a bunch of different realistic noses in different poses... copying Bargue plates from online really helped me out.

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

practice practice

Tbh, I think it's perfect like this. The soft glow and cloud-like feel is extremely appealing, and the simple composition is very powerful.

saninakreid responds:

Thank you!!! Such a lovely comment. :)

skoo77 skoo77

I love his expression! "Looking in the mirror like"
The missing tooth is a particularly nice touch, and the scratchy lines make me happy.

Pegasu responds:

Thanks! eh nois

Dominator Dominator

I love the dynamism of this! The lighting is also great, it's just so delightfully goopy.

Myla ( version 2 ) and Happy Inktober! Myla ( version 2 ) and Happy Inktober!

This is absolutely incredible. Your inking is so crisp and clear and strong!

Tree in Front Yard Tree in Front Yard

This is so beautiful I kind of want to cry. I'd say you definitely learned lighting and color. <3

kittenbombs1 responds:

Wow, thank you Laura, that is so heart warming.

Arena - 01 - Fight Arena - 01 - Fight

This is like candy for my eyes. The composition is great and I love the color scheme especially.

YariGrafight responds:

Glad that you like it :)

Quiet and DD Quiet and DD

This isn't too bad, but it could use some tweaking. DD's tail and paws are cut off abruptly, and his short snout makes him look more like a cat than a husky. Quiet's hips are too narrow in proportion to her shoulders and I would have cheated her head more towards a profile in order to match her stance.
All that being said, I like how you don't shy away from a pose slightly more complicated and dynamic than a straight-up profile or head-on view, and your porportions are fundamentally sound. Keep up the good work!

SwordArtLagoon responds:

Thanks! :D I'll take this into account ^_^

World War 3 World War 3

There's something very solid about your art style, very thick and heavy: I feel like wor works've been carved out of stone, not drawn. I like it a lot!

jungmeister responds:

MY ART STYLE IS VERY THICK AND HEAVY U SAY. YOU MEAN JUST THIS PIECE U FEEL HEAVY AND THICK AND CARVED OUT OF STONE?? IS IT BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF CEMENT AND STONED IN THIS ARTWORK PERHAPS???

what i do everyday what i do everyday

The single most upsetting thing about this is that this is exactly what I did while I read it.